Hope all is well. Yesterday we went live with a small hotfix for a single issue; sorry for the delayed information on this one.
Update size: 14.7 MB
- Fixed an issue where if a player’s FPS dropped below 15 while throwing a shuriken throwing star, the animation would lock itself, disabling the player to throw any additional throwing stars.
Make sure you click the poster above if you haven’t checked out our latest update where we introduced Gage’s newest shipment of weapons.
For those of you who don’t know, the community driven PAYDAY Wiki is a great place for information and is oftentimes very correct. For a complete list of all the updates we’ve done to the game, this is the place to go: http://payday.wikia.com/wiki/PC_update_history_(Payday_2)
I’d like to make a clarification on update 69 as it’s viewed as undocumented changes to the game: http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/175986077583618276
Release date: June 14th 2015 in conjunction with the StarVR announcement
Update size: 34.4 MB
- Added the StarVR mask (previously documented)
- Added the StarVR pattern (confirmed)
- Added the E3 2015 Secret Masks (confirmed)
- Added the Humble Mask Pack 3 and Humble Mask Pack 4 Masks (confirmed)
Have a great week!
Via: Steam Community