After a lot of hard work, we believe we’ve managed to fix the crash that has been bothering you all for the past few weeks. Thanks again for your incredible patience while we’ve been dealing with this nasty crash.
We also have some news regarding the Completely OVERKILL Pack masks that we’ve been discussing. Check out the video below to find out more.
Celebrating our Canadian friends at Behaviour launching their website for their game Dead by Daylight, you can get two horror-themed masks for free in PAYDAY 2 by joining the Dead by Daylight community on Steam. Link is here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/381210
We’re excited about Dead by Daylight because it’s a mature co-op horror game. Want to learn more about the game? Check out www.deadbydaylight.com or the video below.
Here’s the changelog for today’s update.
Update size: 46 MB
- Fixed an issue on day 1 of the Goat Simulator heist where players could fall through the world
- Found a more permanent solution for our LOD crash which will hopefully resolve the issue
- You can now mark enemies again
- Reverted the health adjustment to special enemies. Special enemies now have their original total health
- Added two new masks to the game: "Unborn" and "Devourer". Players can obtain the two masks by joining the Dead By Daylight’s official Steam Community Group
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Via: Steam Community