We’re now live with the skills beta and update 97.6!
Update size: 115.3 MB
- Changed the rotation of the C4 interaction icons on the trucks
First World Bank
- The computer will now have an outline
- Fixed an issue where the last body did not give any exp
- Bile will no longer use a police helicopter
- Fixed an issue where bags would appear at an inactive secure zone
The Bomb: Dockyard
- Fixed an issue where only the first pile of meth the player cooked was visible
- Fixed an issue that caused an additional caustic soda to spawn
- Moved a escape zone that was hovering in the air
We’ve been working, reworking, revamping and overhauling skills and perks as we’ve felt it wasn’t all it could be. As we’ve said before we’ve taken your feedback in account and we’ve checked which perks and skills that were in high demand.
Because this is a BETA. This can’t be stressed enough really. So things might change, a percentage might go up or down, and names might change. So some stuff is gone and some are kept. This will of course affect the gameplay, and hopefully to the better! Basically we want it tested by the very best testers out there, namely the players, but this is not finished. So keep it together and just play, play, play.
After you’ve done some heists we’d be more than glad if you share your thoughts with us. We wanna take it slow and don’t rush things. Cause we know as much as you do, that this is a big deal, so it’s of utmost importance that we gather all information we can get our hands on before we have something final. And that’s where your ideas and feedback play a vital part!
In our skills beta document you can read about the new skills – all summarized into a nice little document. The document contains a change log, state of the skills and this will be updated in real-time. Have a look:
We’ve also created a sub-forum where we’d like you to gather and post all of your feedback, thoughts, ideas, problems and bugs you might have! Here it is: http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/23/364040166673394162/
So go on a try our our new creation and let us know what you think!
Update size: 80 MB
- When switching between Regular Version and BETA version of the game all your Skill Points will be refunded without any lost. But you need to re-purchase and place new Skill Points.
- There are some placeholder Skills in the current BETA. These are highlighted in the BETA Skills Document.
- For the moment we have 4 Skills that are not yet implemented, but will be soon.
- Infamy Bonuses that’s not working will be implemented in a later stage.
- Tier 1 Unlock Cost is 0 – Basic: 1 / Aced: 3
- Tier 2 Unlock Cost is 1 – Basic: 2 / Aced: 4
- Tier 3 Unlock Cost is 3 – Basic: 3 / Aced: 6
- Tier 4 Unlock Cost is 18 – Basic: 4 / Aced: 8
- Fire Trap
- More Firepower
- Combat Engineering
- Optic Illusions
1) Restart Steam
2) Right click on PAYDAY 2 in your Steam library
3) Go to properties
4) Go to the "BETAS" tab
5) Switch to open_beta (there is no password)
6) Press "CLOSE"
7) Download the update
Participate in the Open Beta at your own risk. You might lose your save file so please back it up before you start.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Via: Steam Community