PAYDAY 2: Update 212.1 Hotfix
Update size: 26.2 MB
We are happy to see so many players engage in the new Black Cat heist. A lot of players have been taking advantage of the ship’s nocks and crannies trying to sneak the level. It would seem people are also enjoying the alternative C4 route of the level as well as the main loud path.
A rare crash related to effects was found in the build and reported to us. We now have a fix these as well as some other issues.
Changes to the Black Cat Heist
- Fixed a crash related to low effect quality when quitting the level
- Fixed a desync issue where Xun Kang would teleport to the balcony for clients
- Fixed an issue where Players were able to jump on top of the vault
- Brightend up the area around the bar after the chandelier has come down
- Fixed an issue where Li Deng can’t be shouted down after having been affected by poison
- Fixed an issue where the "Master of floatation" achievement could be unlocked in loud using the helicopter escape
- Fixed an issue where the vault and winch audio kept playing after the vault had stopped
- Fixed an issue where the chandelier ropes would disappear if the player stands too close
- Fixed a visual issue where a misplaced shadow could be seen on the roof near the bathrooms
- Fixed an issue where Hoxton was blocked as a potential teammate, this is also fixed for Ukrainian Prisoner
- Fixed a visual issue where the "Crew Deck" sign was only visible when the player was standing directly underneath
- Fixed a missing collision near the stairs leading up from the crew deck
- Tweaked lighting and shadows in the level
- Fixed an issue where the waypoint would instantly appear for the mission equipment if the barman was in the courtyard
- Tweaked the Triad members to make them easier to kill
Keep those helmets flying.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.