October 28, 2021 3:09 pm
Update 214 Changelog
Update size: 73.8MB
- Neil McAuley has renewed his driver’s license
- Changed the objective flow in the Black Cat heist so that the vault extraction only gets triggered when all 4 C4 are placed on the wall
- Changed the objective flow in the Black Cat heist when using the Helicopter Drop pre-planning option, to guide the players to open the vault instead of extracting it
- Fixed a visual issue with an NPC on the Black Cat heist that used a female model instead of a male one
- Fixed an issue with the “Fire In The Hole” achievement where incendiary grenades were not being counted towards it
- Fixed an issue with the Mosconi 12G Tactical Shotgun where the red dot was misaligned when using the Solar Sight
- Improved Charms
- Increased the max FPS limit of charms from 30 to 45
- Made some tweaks to how velocity is determined
- Charms on Team AI and other players will be simulated if HQ Weapons has been turned on
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select "Properties" from the menu. Under the tab "LOCAL FILES" select "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…".
The process may take some time to finish.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
Keep those helmets flying.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.