February 16, 2022 3:17 pm
Update 218 Changelog
Update size: 656.18MB
- Updated the “Big Mike” mask so that it will now be returnable.
- Anyone who may have sold the mask from their inventory will also receive a new one.
- The Shell Rack weapon mod for the Reinfeld 880 Shotgun and Locomotive 12G Shotgun will now increase the total ammo by 6 shells instead of the magazine size.
- Fixed a crash related to having a charm on a secondary OVE9000 Saw with HQ weapons disabled.
- Fixed a potential crash for clients related to the host closing their games while in a heist.
- Added weapon description to the Valkyria Rifle explaining that the weapon is silenced by default.
- Fixed an issue where higher tier weapons located in slot 1 of the inventory would not be deactivated on non-active profiles when going infamous.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select "Properties" from the menu. Under the tab "LOCAL FILES" select "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…".
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.