Update size: 611MB
- Fixed an issue where enemies would not stop playing their voice lines upon death
- Fixed an issue where the “Plague Doctor” achievement did not track kills from older grenade launchers
- Changed an objective description of the Counterfeit heist that referred to the wrong ocean
- Added a limitation to the Crime Spree catch-up mechanic so you can’t gain more than 100 bonus ranks from playing with a host of higher rank
- This limit only applies if the host is playing at 2,857 ranks higher than the clients
- Added additional experience points to multiple levels:
- Yacht Heist will grant you 500XP on Normal difficulty per additional loot bags
- Border Crossing will grant you 500XP on Normal difficulty per loot bag
On the following hesits, loot bags will now grant you1000XP on Normal difficulty:
- San Martín Bank
- Shacklethorne Auction
- Firestarter: Day 2
- Transport: Crossroads
- Transport: Underpass
- Transport: Harbor
- Transport: Park
- Transport: Downtown
- Fixed an issue where suppressors were disabled for the Deagle pistol even when the slide was not used
- Fixed a crash when using Viper grenades on certain heists
- Fixed an alignment issue on the SG Versteckt 51D LMG in first-person view
- Adjusted the Viper grenade drop off when shot by the Arbiter to make them fly further
- Fixed a crash when restarting a heist while holding a magazine
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select "Properties" from the menu. Under the tab "LOCAL FILES" select "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…".
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying!
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.