PAYDAY 2: Update 238.3 Changelog
Update Size: 398.6 MB
- Added transcripts to support localization for leaked recordings menu
- Fixed an issue of where throwables were locked even after connecting to nebula
- Fixed an issue of when host selected preplanning options on Crude Awakening could make clients connecting crash
- Fixed visual issues with the pipes on Crude Awakening
- Fixed an issue on Crude Awakening of where a camera had it’s vision inverted
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any problems with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the Steam library; right-click on PAYDAY 2. Select “Properties” from the menu. Under the tab “LOCAL FILES” select “VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…”.
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying!