PAYDAY 2: Update 239 Patchnotes
- Crude Awakening – Fixed the player’s view, inside the helicopter before the parachute drop, to be a smoother experience.
- Fixed a graphical issue that occurred when applying specific skins to the Chimano Custom Pistol.
- Possibly fixed a low-level network issue that could end up disconnecting, desynchronizing players, or preventing them from joining a lobby or an ongoing game
- Fixed an issue in crime net in which all lobbies might disappear
- Host players do not reject non-friends users in friends-only lobbies if the joining user was invited
- Made it so that crime.net does not display friends only lobbies from favorites that the player cannot join (if favoriting is not reciprocated)
- Fixed crime.net friends-only filter that could leave public lobbies displayed after being applied
- Players who are joining with a lobby code, will now bypass the lobby privacy setting and be treated as invited, even to a private lobby.
- Fixed Japanese and other foreign versions not launching because of special characters in directory names
- Now updates epic friendship every minute to quickly show up lobbies from newly added friends in crime net
- Changed the icon for the “Show Transcript” option, in The Lost Tapes menu, to a controller button when a controller is being used.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any problems with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the Steam library; right-click on PAYDAY 2. Select “Properties” from the menu. Under the tab “LOCAL FILES” select “VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…”.
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying!
PAYDAY by Starbreeze Entertainment.