July 27, 2012 6:00 pm
- Added a hot fix for when Steam client would fail to remove duplicated files, making players crash while starting PAYDAY or Mercy Hospital.
- Added Steam achievement icons for Mercy Hospital – the ability to finish these achievements will come in the next patch.
- Fixed a bug where the player would switch his weapon to a pistol while masking off.
- Fixed a network bug connected to the law enforcement.
- Fixed a bug where the user would be stuck in the “Edit Keys” menu when in a single player game.
- Fixed a bug where the user rarely would crash at the end of a heist.
- Fixed a bug where the client would not properly be able to leave the game during loading and re-join again during the hosts’ loading screen.
- Updated the navigation of Ralph and the C.E.O.
- Fixed a bug where guards would ignore certain collisions while doing their rounds on OVERKILL 145+
- Fixed a glitch that players could use in order to camp.
- Fixed a bug where the masked & armed character in the helicopter would warp to his position from the ground.