December 16, 2014 9:12 pm
We’re live with Update 49, The Diamond and the Clover Character Pack!
Buy the Clover Character Pack here!
Update 49 changelog
Update size: 3.4 GB
- New LOD-system – With this update we introduce a new technical optimization that relieves the pressure of the GPU. The system introduces streaming of LOD (Level of Detail) data which is a big improvement from the previous system. The optimization will affect everyone and your experience will now be perceived as smoother; especially if you are using a graphics card that necessarily isn’t “top-of-the-line”.
The Diamond Heist
- Introducing the Diamond heist, an all-new loud-and-stealth heist
- Introducing Pre-planning to the heist so you can perform the perfect crime
- 4 new masks – Anubis, Medusa, The Cursed One and Pazuzu
- 4 new patterns
- 4 new materials
- 7 achievements
Clover Character Pack
- Clover, a new playable character
- Burglar perk deck
- The Queen’s Wrath, a new assault rifle
- Clover’s Shillelagh, a new melee weapon
- Clover’s mask and Clover Begins
- Introducing Multi Skill Builds – Are you tired of re-speccing every time you want to switch from stealth to loud? Have you ever wanted to have multible skill builds but never could afford the skill costs or bother remembering your favorite set-up? If so, this is your lucky day; introducing the Multi Skill Build feature. Construct up to five Skill Builds – profiles of skills and perk decks. Need a Skill Set heavy on stealth for Framing Frame? Jumping between a Fugimind and a Techforcer set-up? No problem – create a Skill Build each, save it out and you’re good to go. Going loud in Hotline? Easy. Switch back to a loud Skill Build. With a few clicks, you’re always ready to bring the best skills for any heist.
- Fixed an issue where players could get out of the map by standing on the helicopter.
- Fixed an issue on White Xmas where the audio stopped when the pilot said good bye in the helicopter
- Fixed an issue on White Xmas where a package got stuck in ground
- Fixed an issue on White Xmas where loot bags could get stuck in the lumber yard
- Fixed an issue on White Xmas where packages stopped spawning after three hours. They will never stop spawning now
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE MODS, YOU WILL CRASH!
If you “suddenly” crash after the update, it’s because your game is modified. Use the threads in the forum to solve your issue. Uninstall your mods if you can’t start the game or wait until the mod developers have updated the mods to work with the game.
We’ve gotten a lot of crash logs recently that we can’t do anything about because it’s all about mods crashing your games.
If you have tampered with your game files, you’ve done so at your own risk knowing that it will affect your software.
As a last resort, e-mail us directly.
Enjoy the new content everyone!
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Via: Steam Community