Day 2: The New Safe House!
Day 2 of Hoxton’s Housewarming Party is here and with it comes the new Safe House! The party goes on and between the 7th and the 16th we release new free content everyday.
In celebration, PAYDAY 2 and PAYDAY: The Heist plus DLCs are on a 75% sale right now and both games are free to play for the duration of the event!
The new Safe House has been released! If you’re above level 25 you can now check out your new safe house since Hoxton destroyed your old one. No worries though, moving into a new safe house has presented more opportunities for you as well.
As a welcoming gift we’ve given you enough resources so you can upgrade an area to tier 2!
Check out the website here!
You can now upgrade the safe house as you progress in the game which unlocks special features like a shooting range with a damage calculator or the ability to change the color of your escape van or bet some offshore money to earn some spending cash! That’s just some examples, check it out in the game!
The new safe house also offers specific daily missions with rewards and challenges that will unlock trophies in your safe house. You can invite your friends to your safe house to show them your personal progress as well!
Last but not least; the legendary writer, actor and tall person John Cleese has joined the cast of PAYDAY 2 as Aldstone, the gang’s British butler. He roams the safe house making sure the money is safely tucked away and clears out the mess after your session at the shooting range, just like a butler should.
OVERKILL_Tobias gave us a private tour of the new Safe House on our Twitch stream tonight!
Check it out here!
Tomorrow we’ll release the content for Day 3! See you then!
OVERKILL_Joakim the Beardless & OVERKILL_Hampe
Update size: 2.5 Gb
- Fixed an issue where the Green FBI Swats didn’t have the intended health
- Increased the Cloaker headshot multiplier from 2 to 6
- Cops and security guards will now have the same total health across all levels
- Fixed an issue where two Bulldozers were missing from the One Down difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash with the grenade case asset during a level restart
- Body expertise should now give the intended 33% and 100% of the headshot multiplier to body shots
- Pumping Iron Aced and Basic effect is increased from 50% to 100%
- Fixed an issue that caused the lasers not to spawn on One Down
Via: Steam Community