May 11, 2017 8:09 pm
Qué tranza la banda!
Skulls, scorpians, diamonds, flowers, you name it! Last week Sangres and his collection of stylish shirts arrived. This time we deliver the matching weapon skins for some mexican flavour in your armoury!
As always the Safe contains 16 skins which includes one legendary skin called "The Monterrey". You like Sangres’ Mask? Then you will love this new badass skin for the Akimbo Castigo .44 Revolvers!
Just like last week, we will take down the beta temporarily until tomorrow where it goes back online with some new updates.
Update 145 changelog
Update size: 1,1 Gb
- Added the Sangres and Sangres Begins mask to the loot drop
- Using the smoke bomb during the daily job Ninja does not cause it to fail
- Fixed an issue where both the primary and secondary ammo was highlighted at the same time
- Team AI will not use their callouts as often to reduce spam. They will still mark special enemies, but may not always yell their names out
- Fixed so that Sangres can carry bags thrown at him
- Fixed some loading screen hints typos
- Alesso Heist – Fixed an issue with textures when using AMD cards
- Green Bridge – Fixed an issue with strange spawn positions for the prisoners
- New Safe House – Fixed some floating collision in Sangres room
- New Safe House – Fixed a lighting issue with the beer cooler in Sangres room
- New Safe House – Fixed an issue with the texture on Sangres beer bottle
- Fixed so that other players can see if someone has activated the Kingpin injector
- Fixed so that the smoke grenade will now detonate on police cars and other dynamic objects
- Fixed so that the description for the first perk in the Sicario perk deck shows the correct number
- Fixed an issue with the Sicario perk Unseen Shadow and how it was applied
- One Handed Talent skill now work with the Akimbo Castigo .44 Revolvers
- The Gun Nut:Ace skill now work with the Akimbo Castigo .44 Revolvers
- The Equilibrium skill now work with the Akimbo Castigo .44 Revolvers
- The Desperado skill now work with the Akimbo Castigo .44 Revolvers
- The Trigger Happy skill now work with the Akimbo Castigo .44 Revolvers
- Fixed an issue with the Repeater and the A5 Scope and how it was affected by smoke
- Fixed an issue with when using the Riktpunkt Magnifier Gadget on the Street Sweeoer Shotgun
Via: Steam Community