If you haven’t been in the loop, PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition is one big pack with all DLC for PAYDAY 2. You will get the base game and all the content that goes with it. In short, there now are two new options on the store page: The PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition game, and the PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition upgrade
Instead of paying a bit over $200 for everything like you had to before if you wanted all the DLC we’re selling the Ultimate Edition upgrade for about $44.99. If you’ve bought PAYDAY 2 at some point in the past, you will get a 10$ discount on the Ultimate Edition upgrade. Any DLC you have purchased in the price will automatically be deducted from the upgrade price based on the DLC you own.
This is the next step for PAYDAY. One big step, where we make it easier for all players to get their hands on the biggest game we’ve ever done.
I would like remind you that any DLC going forward (besides the Ethan and Hila Character Pack) for PAYDAY 2 is going to be 100% free. Like we have said in the past we will continue to support PAYDAY 2 with more updates, heists, weapons and other fun stuff.
One last thing. As we broke our all time high record for players online, we are giving all community members a Golden Dallas Mask. Why? Because every heister loves gold, of course. We wanted to highlight this amazing feat done by our community of loyal players robbing banks like never before. Thank you all! We salute you.
That’s all for now, now go throw them granadas!
Update size: 52.2 Mb
- Fixed an issue with taking ammo from the shelf in day 1 of The Biker Heist
- Fixed a spot where you could get stuck behind a table in Brooklyn 10-10
- Fixed a location where players could see enemies spawn on day 1 of Hotline Miami
- Fixed a clipping issue with the brick wall on day 1 of Hotline Miami
- Fixed so that you can no longer throw bags on top of the escape helicopter on day 2 of Hotline Miami
- Fixed so that bags are visible in the helicopter if you get the right escape on day 2 of Hotline Miami
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to interact with the FBI computer on the pool table in Hoxton Revenge
- Removed shield spawns from the train so that players don’t get pushed out in Prison Nightmare
- Fixed players not being able to join while players were using the Ledgendary Biker Safe skin
Via: Steam Community