PAYDAY2: Hotfix for Desync Beta going live
The Desync Beta was pushed live yesterday and we hope you’re enjoying the massive amount of changes and fixes to the game. The game now runs better in multiplayer with all players in better sync with each other. We also hope you like the new third person animations. A few issues were reported that we wanted to address with a hotfix today.
… my lootbag is breaking. My mask may be flaking…
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
The update yesterday broke a lot of mods that dealt with Desync and HUD elements. We recommend to disable any mods you have installed and wait for updates. Desync mods will not be compatible with the game after the update and may have very unexpected results. Some HUD mods got updates yesterday to work with the patch. If you are still experiencing crashes please read this thread for more information.
Update size: 24.2MB
- Clients now use correct stats tracking for the Minigun and the Medic Bulldozers
- Saiga Bulldozers will no longer use the incorrect reload animation
- Updated crime spree reset string to be more descriptive
- The Minigun Bulldozer will have a more continuous fire at close range
- Fixed a crash with the Zeal Sniper unit modifier
- Fixed a crash with the Hydra mutator
Via: Steam Community