September 28, 2017 5:18 pm
What’s good, heisters?
Once more did we go through the workshop and picked the 16 finest skins out there for you to enjoy in the game! Always wanted to have a rocket launcher that looks like a “BOOMBOX”? Here you go! You feel more like a Gambler type of player? The “ROYAL FLUSH” is for you! Work for hire and gold, that’s the only two things you care about? The legendary “HEADHUNTER” looks just about right for you!
Check the website to see skins:
Community Safe 5[www.paydaythegame.com]
Shout out to all you skin makers out there who made it into the game!
Take it easy,
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update 157 Changelog
Update size: 185,2 Mb
- Fixed an issue with loot not working properly between days in multi day heists
- Fixed an issue that could occur if a player dropped in to a game as the host was driving a vehicle
- Fixed an issue with melee damage from enemies not being counted correctly when playing Crime Spree with damage buffs
- Fixed so that crew abilities or boosts are removed when the player clears his progress
- Fixed an issue that could occur when the game would complain about a corrupt settings file
- Added a progress bar to the Crime Spree reward screen
- Fix so that your maximum Crime Spree level is not overwritten with your current level when completing a job
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Hoxton Breakout Day 2 if you blew up a bridge when an enemy was on it
- Removed investigation patrols after hacking on computer started
- Updated the computers to be affected by ECMS
- Computers have been lowered to 60 seconds
- Added vent in upper floor room.
- Removed specific guard patrol points inside small room computer rooms on the upper floor
- Added small coffee island to the middle of the kitchen
- Moved wife and husband having conversations to the back hallway instead of the front 2nd floor display area
- Removed one guard position and moved civ patrol point in back hallway on the 2nd floor
- Ending screen no longer waits 2 seconds to trigger, it happens as soon as everyone is in the escape zone
Via: Steam Community