PAYDAY2: Locke and Load: Day 10 Hotfix
From Washington to Alaska and on to the Garner Group Skyscraper. We have had a quite a journey this event. We reached the final day on the event. We want to send you off with a nice sit down. OVERKILL_symN, OVERKILL_Jules and OVERKILL_Almir took to Reddit to answer your questions while we others prepared a hotfix for some issues that wore found and reported since yesterday.
You can check out the AMA here: AMA with OVERKILL_symN, Jules and Almir
Thank you all for participating in the Locke and Load event. We are happy to see many seasoned heister taking part in for the event and upcoming thugs joining the ranks of the PAYDAY crew.
As always, don’t forget to check out the website. Here you can see all the updates and content that has been added during the event and read the whole comic illustrated by the very talented Angus Berger.
Follow this link: Locke and Load
Last chance to take part of the Free to Play of the Ultimate Edition, jump in and try everything that PAYDAY 2 contains. The Ultimate Edition will be on sale for a few more days until the 1st of November.
Locke and Load in Heisting mode…
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 19.4 MB
- Diamond Heist
- Fixed a graphical issue on one of the civilians at the party
- Fixed a text issue when picking up diamonds in vault
- Fixed a VO issue for one of the escapes
- Fixed a graphical issue in the garden and behind the helipad
- Fixed helicopter flying animation when dropping the CFO
- Fixed an issue where bags could get stuck under the stairs
- Fixed an issue where bags could get stuck in the elevator shaft
- Made it easier to use the ladder in the elevator shaft
- Fixed an exploit in the vault where bags could be thrown through the wall
- Fixed an issue with a chair where players could get stuck
- Fixed the outlines on loot objects in the vault
- Fixed plants floating in the level
- Removed a lamp near the gym that blocked the players from using camera loop
- Moved one of the display cases closer to the wall
- Fixed an issue where the player could clip with the roof of the security room
- Fixed a graphical issue with the laptops where the text was unreadable using low graphical settings
- Fixed an issue with clipping props in the security rooms
- Fixed the CFO walking through a wall
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bain to repeat numbers when reading the code
- Fixed so that the if Bain is muted the code VO will still play
Via: Steam Community