PAYDAY 2: Reservoir Dogs Heist
The year is nearly over but we all know, sleep is for the weak! Today we proudly present our collaboration with the biggest Heisters in movie history! Reservoir Dogs is coming to PAYDAY 2. It’s time to wear your best suit, clean those good old guns and get out there to steal some diamonds!
But don’t get too comfortable in your chairs, like the movie, this heist may hide some surprises for you… enough talking, check out the PAYDAY 2: Reservoir Dogs Trailer and get your ass out there!
With a new heist, comes a new weapon. The Union Rifle could become your new favourite heisting companion, but try it out for yourself.
It’s not Reservoir Dogs if there’s no razor blade involved. Time to give those cops a close shave with your new Alabama Razor. But be careful, that thing is sharp!
If a mask is too warm, but wearing nothing at all just feels wrong. Then maybe it’s time for a new pair of sunglasses.. And since taste can differ greatly, we hereby bring you three fabulous choices.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
- Fixed so that Ace of Spades, Javelins and Shurikens no longer disappear if you are a client and throw them at team AI
- Brooklyn 10-10
- Added collision so that the player won’t get stuck behind a door in the corridor between the courtyards
- First World Bank
- Fixed an issue that could block progression if you went loud by using a keycard at a specific moment
- Green Bridge
- Fixed an issue with the enemy AI staying under the bridge instead of moving on top of it
- Fixed an issue where shields could sometimes do double animations for climbing up on the bridge when being staggered
- Added a waypoint for where you have to go when you escort the prisoner
- Heat Street
- Fixed so that players are no longer able to run in front of the van in the beginning of the level
- Hotline Miami Day 1
- Fixed the issue with too many snipers spawning
- Fixed an issue with enemies not going in to one of the rooms on the second floor
- Fixed a location where the player could get stuck down in the basement
- Fixed an issue where bags could be thrown up onto a ledge that the player could not reach
Via: Steam Community