We are really happy to see how well our latest addition to CrimeNet, the Reservoir Dogs Heist, has been received. We saw a few issues reported on the forums and we quickly got to work on ironing out the wrinkles.
We also bring an update to the VR Beta today. Jump in and have a blast with some grenade launchers and a few new levels. We are adding the new level here as well so that you can do some classical heisting with modern tech. Finally we are also including some updated animations for grenade launchers, shotguns and revolvers.
As some might have seen on our twitter we are bringing direct movement to PAYDAY 2 VR. You can now choose to play with either Dash + Direct movement or Dash only. With this update we also updated the How to play PAYDAY 2 VR (Version 2) thread on our steam forum. It will now reflect the new movement system and better represent both HTC Vive and Oculus Rift controllers.
One thing that we missed to mention in yesterday’s changelog is that since the Cursed Kill Room and Safehouse Nightmare will now be permanently available under Event heists in the contract broker they have also been added as requirements to the following achievements:
- Criminal Origins
- Tough Act to Follow
- Shit Just Got Real
- Completely OVERKILL!
- Master of Mayhem
- OVERKILL Salutes You!
- One More Down, No More To Go
- Holiday Special
- This is Not Normal? Is It?
- Fever Dream
- Marked in the Calendar
- The Heisters Day Out
- Expanded Reality
- And Now for Something Completely Different
Time to heist like a smooth criminal.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 14,3Mb
- Fixed an issue that cause safety deposit boxes to be a lot harder to open
- Fixed the 45 Degree sight that was misaligned on the Union 5.56 Rifle
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Union 5.56 Rifle when using the Tactical Laser Module
Reservoir Dogs Heist
- Fixed a crash related to a button near the escape on day 1
- Fixed lootbags remaining in the air after Mr. Blonde leaves
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the beginning of day 1 on the One Down difficulty
Beta 1.31 – Beta 1.4 – 1,2Gb
Main Branch to Beta 1.4 – 94,9Mb
- Added Dash + Direct movement system for HTC vive and oculus
- Fixed and issue where the hands and weapons would lag behind when dashing
- Added The Basics – Stealth
- Added The Basics – Loud
- Added the Reservoir Dogs Heist
- Added the Watchdogs job
- Added the Prison Nightmare job
- Added the Nightclub
- Added the China Puff 40mm
- Added the GL40
- Added the Piglet
- Added reload animations for Shotguns
- Added reload animations for Revolvers
- Added reload animations for Grenade Launchers
- Added visual shotgun shells for the manual reload system
- Added visual grenades for grenade launchers for the manual reload system
- Added visual bullets for revolvers for the manual reload system
Via: Steam Community