Yesterday we released the first heist in the City of Gold campaign. You can visit the Steam store to pick up the Dragon Pack DLC to join in the fun. We thank you all for the great reception we’ve had for The Dragon Heist so far. We want to make the experience as good as possible so we focused on some issues that were reported since the release.
Among other things; we addressed a blocker related to securing the statue in the van if the C4 was used to blow up the wall. We fixed the dumpsters that could not be used to hide bags and some areas where bags could get stuck and be unretrievable. We also fixed an issue that caused the Korean language not to load when selected in steam. For more fixes see the full changelog below.
Keep those helmets flying.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 3.7MB
- Fixed an issue where selecting Korean as the game language would still load the game in English.
- Fixed an issue where Old Hoxton was not available as an AI on any heist released after Border Crossing.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the outline on the new gloves.
- Fixed a crash when turning off roman numerals for infamy cards while at infamy rank 0.
- Adjusted ammo pickup values for VR players to be the same as for non-VR players for Pistols, DMRs and Assault Rifles.
- Fixed a blocker where the objective did not update if the dragon statue was secured in the van after the wall was destroyed with C4.
- Fixed an issue where the achievement “All the Gold in Chinatown” would not trigger if the loot was secured in the garbage truck.
- Fixed multiple areas where bags could be thrown and became unreachable.
- Removed a duplicate vent inside another vent.
- Removed an invisible wall in front of the tram that blocked bullets and player movement.
- Updated the pre-planning map with correct door placements and room dimensions.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to throw bags into the dumpsters.
- Fixed an issue where cops could run through the warehouse window.
- The player will now be forced out from the forklift when it breaks.
- Fixed a graphical issue where the whiteboard is not readable in lower quality texture settings.
- Fixed the timing of the VO related to the tram.
- Fixed an issue where clients would get two C4 items per pickup instead of one.
- Fixed an issue where the timer for the “Speed Lizard” achievement starts counting while in the pre-planning screen.