PAYDAY 2: Update 217 Changelog
Update size: 345.8MB
- Added a potential fix for a crash related to getting attacked by a taser enemy.
- Added unused voice lines for Team AI when reviving players depending on how many times the player has been downed.
- Fixed an issue where the Dead of Winter outfit was clipping with the chest when playing the Scarface character.
- Fixed a large number of spelling and grammar errors.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization of “GenSec”.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization of “Crime.net”.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization of “Federales”.
- Fixed inconsistent wording in unlock requirement text from the inventory.
- Fixed inconsistent spelling of “Murkies”.
- Fixed an issue on the Breakfast In Tijuana heist where an objective would not trigger unless all players were nearby.
- Unified the look of Hajrudin on the heists Stealing Xmas and White Xmas.
- Fixed an issue on the Stealing Xmas heist where Hajrudin’s head did not have an outline.
Keep those helmets flying.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.