December 21, 2022 2:15 pm
Update 232.3 Changelog
Update size: 27.8MB
Weapons & Mods:
- Fixed an issue of where the Plated AR magazine clips into weapon during reloads
- Fixed a visual issue on Pronghorn rifle of where the new sights were noticeably smaller
- Fixed a visual issue of where the Akimbo Krinkovs had no barrels if Taktika Handgrip was used
- Fixed an issue of where the AK Gen 21 could have muzzle & suppressor equipped at the same time
- Fixed an misalignment in Car-4 when equipped with Cassian Sharp Sights & Longbore exclusive kit
- Fixed an misalignment in KS12 Urban Assault when equipped with Cassian Elite & Cassian Sharp sights
- Fixed an issue of where the 45 degree sights & gadget mods could block vision on Bernetti Rangehitter
- Fixed an issue of where the new sights had a visual issue when attached to the Deagle pistol
- Fixed a visual issue of where some weapon mods could be seen through character models
- Fixed an issue with Big Bank in event mode where it went loud in pre-planning screens
- Fixed an issue on Counterfeit where Santa would get up and roam the map in event mode
- Removed Escape heists from happening in event mode due to visual bug with Santa
- Fixed an issue of where DLC required equipment were not possible to wear as you equip their card in Copycat perk deck.
- Fixed an issue of where there were no voice lines for throwing Adhesive grenades
- Fixed an issue of where the voice lines for throwing snowballs was repeatedly heard
- Fixed an issue of where “Celsius and Fahrenheit” achievement stopped working
- Fixed a crash of when team AI took friendly fire from projectile based damage
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select “”Properties”” from the menu. Under the tab “”LOCAL FILES”” select “”VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…””.
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying!