- Fixed some issues with the Kang Arms Model 54 Pistol’s underbarrel, where it didn’t fire properly.
- Added extra ammo to Deimos exclusive set, so the total amount is now 7, when fully loaded.
- Fixed the new weapon colours to give more clarity and uniformity when equipped on a weapon.
- Fixed an alignment issue, with mods that contain lasers, when equipped on the Campbell 74 LMG.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the damage on the Deimos shotgun to be the exact same, regardless of chosen firing mode.
- Fixed an issue causing weapons with an active underbarrel to not aim down sights properly or have unique viewmodel changes.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select “”Properties”” from the menu. Under the tab “”LOCAL FILES”” select “”VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…””.
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying!