- Added compensation for all players who’ve lost their items & progress on side jobs from launching previous update. These players will be rewarded with all items in events job, even if they had only unlocked one. These must be claimed from side jobs menu again.
- Fixed an issue of where side jobs were reset upon launching the previous update.
- Fixed a bug of where the game didn’t recognize the selected language on EGS when launching the game, resulting in the game always being in English
You can change your language by going to your profile settings in EGS and selecting a new language there.
- Fixed a bug of where player names were missing in player list for social hub
- Potentially fixed an issue of where lobbies disappeared quickly from crime.net
- Fixed an issue of where multi day heists showed the wrong title in social hub when a player was invited
- Fixed an issue where full servers would remain visible on CrimeNet
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any problems with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the Steam library; right-click on PAYDAY 2. Select “Properties” from the menu. Under the tab “LOCAL FILES” select “VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…”.
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying!